I am either going to be loved or hated for meddling in Preston's and Melanie's stuff. I spent the day packing up their stuff. This is their bedroom and the boxes that are ready to go. They get to live in the house they built in Eloy finally. We have a couple getting ready to move into the ministorage and manage it. He was on his mission with Preston in Hawaii. They are excited to get to move in and I think Melanie is just as excited as they are that they are moving in. That means my stays up here will be shorter too. Happy days for all.
2 days ago


Hooray! You get to come back too! That's so awesome! It's good that you found someone you can trust!
ReplyDeleteWow, that was nice of you to pack for them, especially since she's preg. and not feeling well. That will be nice for her to have her own house when she has 2 kids.
ReplyDeleteAll packed up! You are wonderful! And you are right, this IS happy news for all!
ReplyDelete