Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Got to babysit again

I got to watch Seth today while Angie went shopping. He is always fun and full of it. Look at him climbing on the fence in the back yard. He also found a bandana and asked me to make him a Pirates hat. That is what is on his head. I got to watch Addison for a few minutes too

3 comments:

  1. Seth....what a mess ;) Thanks so much for watching them. And look.....it didn't close me out of the window...hmmmm. I think I'll go check everyone else's and see if it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he was getting his haircut the other day I told him how handsome he looked and he got the hugest grin on his face. It was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Grandma's say they "get" to watch the grandchildren!! Family is so great!

    ReplyDelete