Monday, March 30, 2009

I Broke It


I had snow drifts today that were pretty deep so I thought I would just scoop them away. Should have left well enough alone because the plow broke before I got it done and now it is just sitting there. Good think it broke in a corner where no units are rented out and where it doesn't block traffic. I don't have any mechanical skills so it will stay right there until someone with mechanical skill comes. I learned how to spell boor, it is bore. I should have know, I know how to spell bored! (duh!)

3 comments:

  1. How fun. I wouldn't have even attempted plowing. But I guess it probably would be fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My experience at least in my 20's was that i could lose 30 pounds in about 6 weeks. (that is as long as I can diet seriously)
    I didn't ever gain any of the weight back until the next time I was pregnant.
    Now that I am 30 my luck will probably change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunatly the only one i know with mechanical skills lives here in A.J.
    mikieg

    ReplyDelete