Thursday, March 26, 2009

VerLynn's Creation


VerLynn and Preston have been working in California all week pouring concrete at Don's house (VerLynn's cousin). He sent me pictures of what they are doing and I thought I would post it. I think they did a good job and it is unique too. This picture is the before part while they were setting up the forms.
This picture is what it looked like while they were finishing the concrete

This is the after picture. The spaces they left out when they poured were filled in with grass. Good job guys

6 comments:

  1. wow, dad's got some great creativity that looks awsome.

    to answer the question you left on my blog- to get the comments to show up in a pop up window go to
    settings then
    comments- 3rd one down is
    comment form placement click
    pop-up window

    that should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay it's letting me look at your blog and leave a comment (I had to cancel my appointment at the genius bar) They did such a good job it looks really cool. Good for you getting that rat out! I hate rodents! We can't wait for you to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know how much we love Preston. He helped us move all of Melissa's stuff back home from Safford today and I just kept thinking how lucky Melanie is. Thanks for raising such a wonderful son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey don't worry. I check peoples blogs all the time. I'm always the one on there that says :Queen Creek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what he did!

    ReplyDelete