That is great Jill! LOL I think anyone with kids will appreciate this one! Oh, by the way, Jimmy called me tonight, his little daughter got on the phone and told me she was going to be a Big Sister!!! yipee, another grandbaby! And no, I am not tired of VerLynn yet, he keeps Don busy and away from bothering me! LOL
That's so funny! It's worse when it's your husband tracking mud or whatever across the carpet. The kid's feet are only a couple inches each way, his are 13 inches of disaster! =)
That is great Jill! LOL I think anyone with kids will appreciate this one!
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, Jimmy called me tonight, his little daughter got on the phone and told me she was going to be a Big Sister!!!
yipee, another grandbaby!
And no, I am not tired of VerLynn yet, he keeps Don busy and away from bothering me! LOL
That's so funny! It's worse when it's your husband tracking mud or whatever across the carpet. The kid's feet are only a couple inches each way, his are 13 inches of disaster! =)
ReplyDeleteIsn't that the truth! Worse when you smell the foul odor and then try to figure out everywhere that foot has been.
ReplyDelete