Sunday, March 1, 2009

Elder Dees


Sister Page is so good about taking pictures of Aaron and sending them to me. Instead of trying to e mail copies to everyone I am going to post the new ones. These were taken at a ward party last night. Aaron and his companion were the referees. A man that is North Carolina called me the other day to say what a good job Aaron is doing. He goes on splits with him quite often. He is also Dr. Lamb's wife's brother. Small world. Thanks for all the news and updates from North Carolina, it is much appreciated!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Jill! I have enjoyed all your fun pictures. Elder Dees sure makes being a missionary look FUN!
    Thanks to Nathaniel for coming to the house Friday night. I had to feel sorry for him, even his toes looked black and blue, AND he sat and talked to my Mom and Dad all night...THANKS Nathaniel!
    We had such a great time having Melanie and Preston here. It was the best visit ever and we already miss them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the posts. I think it's fun looking at all these pictures.

    ReplyDelete