
Sorry to boor (is that how you spell that word) you again. But I have nothing else to do so you have to suffer through my posts.
The wind blew and blew and blew and the snow went with the wind. The sun is now out and the wind is gone so I braved going outside (in my pj's even) to see what it was like. Interesting the pattern the snow made when it built up in some areas and blew out of other areas. I'm sure there is some scientific explanation for this.

Another drift that I hope will melt away

I opened the front door and had to push the snow away to get it open. It created quite a mound of snow right on the porch, but not out in the parking area. Go figure

This is what I saw when I opened the side door. The wind was obviously blowing this way. Oh, I'm ready for hot.
Do you still love snow? Deryk misses it still, I don't. I like it up till Christmas than I'm done. It is inconvenient.
ReplyDeleteWhile you're sitting in the snow my kids are swimming! I think I'm getting my moneys worth out of my pool.
ReplyDeleteI am sitting by the dictionary and bore is the correct spelling for dull or uninteresting.
Although I find you pretty interesting.
Dawn