
March 5, 1975 was the day VerLynn and I were married. Sad to say, but the above photo is about the only picture we have of our wedding. All of them burned in our fire. I found this photo in somone's photo album and I scanned it in. It is pretty lame but at least we have this. It's been a great 34 years, full of adventures and as you can see, full of a lot of food! Wish we could go back to the size we were then! (or even close to it) (I made my dress too) Wish Tiffani would have fixed my hair!


I LOVE your dress! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of it in full length. Verlynn and you look totally 1970's (very trendy) =) .
ReplyDeletehappy Anniversary Jill. Its my birthday today so it is a wonderful day! I don't know what you need to download that movie, do you have a facebook I could put it on that and I know you can download from there? Have a fun day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! I'm glad you at least have one picture of your day!
ReplyDeleteI hardly even fixed my own hair on my wedding day. Crazy you have been married that long. I'm sure I've seen more than that photo. Thers one out there with you dad and his blue suit at your reception. You had it hanging on the wall in a calague (how do you spell that) it was in our house on Fenimore.
ReplyDelete