Monday, March 2, 2009

Elder Dees Again!



Don't know who has the small foot , but it is obvious who the big one belongs to!

I just got more pictures of Aaron sent to me. Some are from his camera that Sister Page downloaded for him and some she took. They had what they call a " snow day" today. They couldn't even go to the library to e mail because it was closed. So the snow must have shut the city down. It was P day as well, so it looks like they took advantage of the day and went bowling. I told Nathanael if I put these pictures on the blog, then it would look like all he does is have fun. He said something wiser than his years, "but they don't take pictures of them teaching and working hard, they only take pictures when they are having fun" so of course we would mostly get pictures of them having fun. So I am going to post these new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment