I just wanted everyone to know that I did buck up and got rid of the dead mouse. It's amazing the things that you can actually do when there is no one around to do them for you!
It is amazing! Andrew once asked me how I could move washing machines and large freezers when he wasn't around but when he was I would ask him to do it. I told him I could always find a way, it just depended on how long I was willing to wait for the job to get done! I am stronger that I look.
It is amazing! Andrew once asked me how I could move washing machines and large freezers when he wasn't around but when he was I would ask him to do it.
ReplyDeleteI told him I could always find a way, it just depended on how long I was willing to wait for the job to get done!
I am stronger that I look.