
Ok, some of you might think I am bored up here so I need something to do. Well, that is the case, especially at night. I was looking at my photo album and I saw this picture of Deryk and he has that" look" that VerLynn had in a previous post. Sally said that look is genetic and described the look as "watch out cause the red laser beam is going to shoot out of my eye and liquify you."



FYI Those are my Pj's! I didn't wear that in public. You wouldn't have let me out of the house with shorts that short.
ReplyDeleteDeryk is just showing how friendly and approachable he is.
ReplyDeleteI think you can see who has the look more powerfully. We should get a picture of all the boys and Verlynn doing the "look" and compare. That would be interesting. Next time we are all together we can do it.
ReplyDeletei remember that look, and yes we did wear shirts that big. We just tucked them into our knees and fluffed them out a little in our pants that came up past out belly buttons! I guess you didn't have to worry about anyone seeing you underwear, but it was ugly!
ReplyDeleteAt least there were no belly buttons or cleavage! I remember that action now. You had to have a really long shirt so you could tuck it and then pull half of it back out to make that poof at the waist, and yes the pants went clear up to the bellybutton. Makes you wonder what we will laugh at about the way we dress today. The belly button shirts were always stupid.
ReplyDelete