Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Spencer


Today is all about Spencer day (I just noticed my time is off on my computer, today is really Tuesday March 24th) and I wanted to post pictures that show all the different sides of Spencer. This picture was taken at some indian ruins at Lake Powell. Maybe he was afraid he was going to fall off the cliff into the lake is why the life jacket is still on. If you enlarge the picture, you can see his cute glasses. People called him Mr. Peabody.

Yes, that is Spencer at the top of our flag pole putting up the Eagle. I couldn't watch

Spencer at our cabin after he went 4 wheeler riding in the mud

Spencer with his precious little girl Addie

Spencer with Seth, you can see the pride as he hold him

Spencer building the wall unit in our house. He is incredibly talented and we appreciate all he does for us

Spencer hanging from the rafters in the garage.

Spencer after he got patched up from the fall he and the horse took into the cement ditch on Christmas Eve, a couple of weeks before he got married

Before he got patched up. It was pretty scarey. You can see how dazed and out of it he was by the look on his face. It knocked him clear out. VerLynn about ripped a hole in the yard trying to get to him when he saw it happen.
I'm not sure how my third child could be 27, I'm certainly not old enough for that to happen!
Hope you have a great day. I'm in Idaho, Dad is in California, Deryk is supposed to deliver your present

1 comment:

  1. It's funny cause this weekend Spencer was helping Deryk pour concrete for our neighbor. Well, the neighbor was suppose to set up his own concrete, and he came over to borrow a jack hammer. Well, we didn't have one, but Spencer went over there and broke the concrete with a sledge hammer by hand. So when you need a machine cause you're not strong enough, just call Spencer over.

    ReplyDelete