Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Guy

I got to spend a few hours with Preston and Melanie and little guy before they headed to the warm country while I stayed up in the cold. Here are some of the pictures I took. This one Little guy has a toy hanging out of his mouth while he plays with other toys. I put these pictures in where I can't write under each picture, so look though them. One of them has Little guy with a cell phone up to his ear. The one where he has his hand up to Preston's ear is him putting the cell phone up to his ear. Notice how photgenic (don't know how to spell it) Melanie is. She always looks beautiful and happy in every picture. Hard to catch her in a bad pose! Hope you guys have a great time in Arizona!






2 comments:

  1. Yes Melanie is definitely photogenic. Little guy is looking more Dees every time I see a picture of him. Hopefully you have fun in Idaho. We will miss you while you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute- Melanie has such a happy disposition doesn't she.

    ReplyDelete