Saturday, March 14, 2009

I warned you Here are more pictures I found


This is Deryk and Tiffani. I went outside and this is what I saw. I think they painted the mud onto each other.

Spencer on our house boat. Preston is looking on in the striped shirt. Wow, Preston wearing a striped shirt, probably the last one he ever put on!

VerLynn skiing on Lake Powell. Different trip than the boat fire.

This is one of several pictures that survived our house fire in 1987, ironic. This is our boat that caught fire on Lake Powell. If you don't know the story, yes we were on it when it caught fire and we had to jump and swim. Yes it was scarey.

Wow, who are these people? Hard to believe I ever looked like that. VerLynn even has hair, on his head and his lip!

5 comments:

  1. Hey these are the pictures from the callage on the wall I refered to in an earlier comment- glad you found them. They are fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys were with the times back than. The Farrah Faucet hair and the Magnum P.I look for Verlynn. I think you guys were super trendy for back than. If you found your picture in a time capsule you could tell it was from the early eighties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew your house burned down, but a boat too!? That's awful!
    You sure were rockin in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, thats how I remember you guys... scary how long it has been... haha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, ohbothrs, I don't know who you are! You have to identify yourself!

    ReplyDelete