Saturday, March 14, 2009

Don't get mad Tiffani

I have been scanning pictures into my computer and I came across this one of Tiffani and I just couldn't help posting it. I'm sure she will be thrilled. But since she took off to Colorado with all of her good pictures, I am forced to share these! I would just like for her to tell us all exactly what she was thinking here! I'm sure she remembers

You will probably have to enlarge this photo to appreciate it. The first thing to appreciate is that Rabbit (the car) We used to vibrate down the road in that thing. And the second thing to appreciate in this photo is Deryk's clothes. I'm sure I will come across some other jewels as I scan in pictures so be watching out! (Sorry for the quality of the pictures, they got wet or something so the top of them are water stained. )

4 comments:

  1. Tiffani has a very nice pick in her hair. I tried that a couple of times. And I like Deryk's pecks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer laughed at the picture with Deryk and Sally you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cool ok- the pick, well if you don't have a bobby pin to bun your hair off your neck, why not use a pick! Notice my eyes are shut- I wonder if I was blinking or giving a crusty at the person taking the picture.... probably the crusty!

    Deryk always said he had bigger pecks than me- looking at this picture I think he was right!

    ReplyDelete