This picture was taken on Christmas day, a long time ago. Preston wasn't born yet, so it must have been about 1984. VerLynn is giving me the look that Tiffani calls a "crusty", Deryk is by his side Spencer is the head showing. Notice the real high tech computer we got that year, I think it even played some games!
2 days ago


I don't think that look looks like a crusty. I think it looks like a "watch out cause the red laser beam is going to shoot out of my eye and liquify you." Hee hee.
ReplyDeleteOh, and that look is genetic. But it has lost it's power through generations. Verlynn has got it down. Deryk has it, but it isn't that powerful.
ReplyDeleteYou are right on Sally, you should have seen VerLynn's dad shoot that look! I take away the "crusty" name and give it the I will kill you with my eyes look!
ReplyDeletePreston was born- that pic was taken in the rental house- wait its comming to me, 345 W. Dowey? Something like that. I was babysitting one day, you left and preston chased you down the street clear to the main road, was it university? Any how it was Lori who was not yet born.
ReplyDeleteYou are right. I forgot about that. I think the address was 345 N. Dewey, you were close. It was just south of University. I had an office at that blue place that Brother Adams owned while we lived there. I don't remember Preston doing that, but I don't remember a lot of things. Maybe I didn't know.
ReplyDelete