Lori stopped by tonight with Kelsie and I snapped some pictures. First Kelsie proceeded to "remodel" the house (as VerLynn calls it) If you look on the floor under her she has emptied off all of the tables of everything on them and then she picked up my shoes and put them on her arms. That is what she has on her arms now. If you know my feet, you know that putting on my shoes is a big undertaking for a little girl! She then picked up my scripture case and put it over her shoulder and waved goodby. I love grandkids!
2 days ago


I'm surprised Kelsie was getting stuff out. She's always just chillin' every time I see her. I love the shoes that are acting as purses. She's a sweet baby.
ReplyDelete"remodeled!" Oh SO true!! It made me laugh to read about your BUSY girl. Just looking at Lori and Melanie 'baby boy' pictures on the side of your blog made me wonder if these two boys are just best bud's getting ready to set out on life adventures, and what grand things they are going to accomplish...pretty exciting!
ReplyDeleteOPPS! Didn't know I was logged in as OLE...it wasn't OLE it was ME!
ReplyDelete