Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Newton, North Carolina


Newton is a city located in Catawba County, North Carolina. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 12,560. It is the county seat of Catawba County[3].
Newton is part of the Hickory–Lenoir–Morganton Metropolitan Statistical Area.

The above is copied from the internet. And why would I inform you all of Newton? I just got an e mail from Sister Page here it is:

Jill, I had the missionaries over tonight. I must say It felt VERY different not having Elder Dees with us. He has gone to Newton (where ever that is) Elder Slauson said that he is a district leader there, helping an Elder along who needs it. I know Elder Dees is the man to do that. I know he is going to do great things there.

2 comments:

  1. Aaron will probably do a great job helping his companion out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the research Jill, now I know where that is :)

    ReplyDelete