Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Like Mother like daughter?


This is Tiffani in her dance class. She took dance from Sheleen Leavitt. Sheleen, did you take dance lessons from Jean Wright too? It seems we all did back in the day.

This is me in my dance class! (can you tell which one I am?)
I have been scanning picures in my computer from my mom's pictures. I posted this on on face book not too long ago so I could share it with Michelle. Michelle Carter Bodine is standing right next to me. We all took dance from Jean Wright for years.

5 comments:

  1. I remember Tiffani taking dance class. somehow it didn't help her out when we went to the church dances... she must have been hiding all her sweet moves!
    Are you the second from the left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffani doesn't look too sure about it. We'll have to have her show us her moves at the next family get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the 2nd from the left Haven't changed a bit have I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some sweet moves! I was so good that I remember overhearing you talk about how uncoordinated I was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom's should be careful what they say, little ears are everywhere. Your child might become scarred for life! :)

    ReplyDelete