Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have a weird idea

Ok, I have a really weird idea. I look at my site meter and I see people looking at my blog from all over the United States and out of the US too. I am curious who looks at my blog from all over and is it someone I know. So here comes my weird idea. I want everyone to comment on this and tell me who you are if you know me and if you don't, just leave a message how you found my site. Probably through a friends' site or something. I just want to satisfy my curiosity. I think it would be fun and very interesting. I'm not asking for any personal details about you if I don't know you, just general stuff. Thanks and lets see if this goes anywhere.

14 comments:

  1. OK Jill you know where this is coming from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm your number one blog stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check up on you on a regular basis - cuz that's what big sister's do. You know where I am

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a stalker from Gilbert! Ha, just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm live out in never never land aka. the out skirts of the out skirts. And no I believe I'm the #1 blog stalker! LOL Just kiddin Sally ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ang I get to you through my blog when my computer won't close me out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am here too! This is a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its me tiff from Colorado springs. I get to you through my blog. I hope that person from Australia fesses up. Wonder who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Hamir Quadiff, I have a VEERY rich uncle who is just died. I am followed you blog to make you a lucrative business option. Send me $1,000 dollars to set up a bank account and I will split my $9,500,600,000,000.00 dollar inheritance with you. 40% for me and %50 for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey it's Missy (Minor) Anderson I show up as Kaneohe, HI.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jill! It's Adree (Cluff) Jensen. I saw your blog on facebook :) Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am Sheleen Leavitt's niece, and just viewed your blog for the first time. I came upon this post, and had to laugh. My sister and I are in the picture with Tiffani, taking dance lessons from Sheleen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops...sorry, the above comment from me was meant for the "like mother like daughter" post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ellee Lawlor Pettit. Shows up Minden, Louisiana. I'm Stanley and Lori Lawlors daughter...I also went to skyling with preston.

    ReplyDelete