Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Lori


I meant to post this this morning, but that didn't happen. Here is my tribute to Lori. This is Lori and her beautiful family, Trevor and Kelsi

Lori just after Kelsie was born

Lori & Melanie comparing bellies

Lori on her wedding day

Lori with me and Verlynn on her graduation night

Lori, she was a beautiful child wasn't she? Had tons of hair too

The baby is Lori, this is the day she was blessed. Look at that mop of hair. I am holding her and Tiffani is standing by (in a dress I made!)

Lori, the Christmas after she was born. 8 months old
Have a great day , we all love you!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute girl, and wow that was tons of hair! Happy Birthday Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori looks the same as her baby picture, except in adult form. I don't think her baby picture and Kelsie look too much alike, but there are similarities in the eyes.

    ReplyDelete