Friday, May 1, 2009

Kelsie is a genius, she can read

Lori and Trevor went out last night for Lori's birthday so I watched Kelsie and I learned something fascinating about her, she is a genius!Let's see, I need to learn more about the President's of the Church, so I will pick this book. It's a little big, but I think I can handle it

Yep, I knew I would love this book, I am already 1/2 way through it.

Done with the first one, now I am going to read the study guide to the Book of Mormon and then I will get to these other ones I pulled down.

Done with those, now I think I need to read some fiction. I'll pick one of these books

Oh, what else does grandma have up there that I can pull down? I'm sure I could reach it if I try hard enough

2 comments:

  1. Great bookshelves! And she must be a genius to pick all the good ones. Nothing like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep thats Kelsie for you, a genious and into everything!

    ReplyDelete