Did you hear about the 83 year old woman who talked herself out of a speeding ticket by telling the young officer that she had to get there before she forgot where she was going?
I love it!! Sometimes when I have a child who needs to get to a bathroom I wonder what I would do if I was pulled over for trying to get home quickly. What would he think as I pulled over and had the kid jump out and go on the side of the road?
I love it!! Sometimes when I have a child who needs to get to a bathroom I wonder what I would do if I was pulled over for trying to get home quickly. What would he think as I pulled over and had the kid jump out and go on the side of the road?
ReplyDeleteI keep checking blogs and no one is hardly updating anymore. What's the deal? Everyone must have a life except me =( . Ha ha.
ReplyDelete