These were taken yesterday. Wanted to share. It looks like he will get transferred next week so I probably won't get pictures any more. I will miss that. Thanks again to the Pages for taking care of Aaron with great meals and taking care of us by sending pictures.
He looks great! I wish they would take pictures and send them home them selves but I guess they are busy doing better stuff. I have to beg Forrest to send pics then they are usually of himself taken by himself. missionaries!
Jill yesterday I told Elder Dees that if he gets transfered he had to promise to send pictures to you till he gets home. I really hope that he stays, but he will go where the Lord needs him!
He looks great! I wish they would take pictures and send them home them selves but I guess they are busy doing better stuff. I have to beg Forrest to send pics then they are usually of himself taken by himself. missionaries!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's almost done with his mission! time flies!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing like having a missionary son/daughter! Elder Dees looks wonderful and happy!
ReplyDeleteJill yesterday I told Elder Dees that if he gets transfered he had to promise to send pictures to you till he gets home. I really hope that he stays, but he will go where the Lord needs him!
ReplyDelete