This is the remains of my ship! You can see the big tower part in the middle can't you? Oh well. When I handed it to him, he tore most of it apart and told me that I didn't know how to build a ship! Imagine telling me that even after I sacrificed my body to get on the floor to build with him! I don't sit on the floor too well, so I got up and told him I needed to sit on the couch because my back hurt. He told me to scratch it like a bear and then he rubbed his back on the wall to show me how! He is so funny. I'm not sure I can tell you the other funny thing he did without getting in trouble with Angie. Let me know if I'm in trouble and I'll delete this part. Seth and Spencer took off to go home and a short time later Spencer called because his truck broke down and he needed VerLynn to come and tow him back. Seth came walking in and said they had to bring that piece of s--t back. I had to look the other way to keep from cracking up. I told Spencer what he said and Spencer corrected him and told him that he should say piece of junk. Seth then said yes, piece of junk, it used to be a piece of s--t! Out of the mouths of babes!
2 days ago


ha ha ha ha ha. Seth is one of the funniest people. I'm sure he learned those words from Spencer, whom learned those words from YOU Jill! Just Kidding! I like how he knows how a bear scratches his back. That is good info. (and how to open the trunk from inside the trunk)
ReplyDeleteOk....Don't feel bad I can never draw or build what he's wanting either. He always says "Dad" can do it. And he is always asking me to scratch his back. One day I was in the middle of bottling green chili's and my hands were all messy and I told him to scratch like balo the bear on jungle book...that's funny. And the bad language....I'm soooo sorry. That is a battle I fight and it doesn't help when Spencer won't watch his language around him. WHAT DO I DO WITH HIM (Spencer) I guess they both need to be in time out...not just Seth ;)
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks for playing with him. That was nice. He adores you guys. He always wants to give Grandpa he's pages he colors in sunbeams. He'll hang them on the fridge and say "We will have to save this to take to Grandpa when we go get groceries"
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great story. Kids are so great! I think it's hard to make anything with legos. I send my kids to dad when they want to know how to draw anything other than flowers.
ReplyDelete