This morning I woke up and opened the blinds as I do every morning to see if it snowed all night and I need to plow and this is what I saw! It didn't get below freezing last night so the ice and snow kept melting as I slept. So now where I had an ice skating rink, I now have a lake! The wind is blowing really hard so it even creates ripples in the water. It is so awesome. Until I have to get the mail!
2 days ago


wow, it looks so cold... thanks for all the pictures. the office looks great, and i hear that you are having success at renting out warehouses!! hope you can survive till the end of the week and that you don't have to start up the snow plow again!!
ReplyDeleteBear Grylls (Man _Vs_ Wild a tv show) would jump in there and show you how you could survive if you fell into a pond in the parking lot in Rexburg. It looks like it could cause severe frost bite.
ReplyDeleteWow sometimes I still feel like a teenager and then I look around at how everyone has grown!! And I 'm shocked into reality that I am not the "young" mom in the ward anymore! Your family looks great. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteDawn
Since you didn't make it all the way to my page, I thought that I would just say Hi! back to you. I saw the foot note on Dawn's. Your family is looking so grown up. Also growing in numbers. I bet the two of you are so proud. It's a blessing to have such closeness.
ReplyDelete-Rachael
Nope don't mind at all that you wandered to our blog, we don't hide very well. took a little while to see that you had been here, I have seen Deryk a couple of times at round table, and just recently someone decided that I would make a good high councilor.
ReplyDeleteI'm telling you the world is coming to an end.
Mike g