Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kids Part two


This is part two of the post I started under this one. I wish you could move things around a bit. So this is out of order. But this is a picture of VerLynn with Lori on the day she was Blessed.

This is a picture of the boys at a fathers and son's outing. From the back left: Deryk, Spencer, front is Preston and Aaron

They sure are happy! This is Preston and Aaron grinning like they just did something wrong. (probably did) Terrell (their cousin is on the floor to the left) and Nathanael is in the back on the right. Tiffani's pretty legs are on the couch.

Nathanael always did monkey faces for us. He also acted like a dog a lot. I think he was supposed to be an animal!

I walked in the kitchen and Nathanael was sound asleep on the chair like this!

2 comments:

  1. Did I really have that skinny of legs!? Monkey face brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VerLynn looks like Marvin in that first picture! This is the way I remember the kids looking! They grew up so fast!

    ReplyDelete