Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kelsie's First Birthday

Sally holding David, Lori holding Kelsie and Melanie holding Preston and Ashly in front.  How fun that Melanie was able to be there.  Even if that means I am here because she is there.  I hope you are enjoying all that warm weather.  Missing Angie and Tiffani though, would have been a cool picture with all of the mom's and babies.  Maybe when Aaron comes home we can get a picture like that.  Warm up your camera Angie!
This is the Happy Birthday Girl!  I know that Lori already posted these pictures on her blog, but since I couldn't come to the party, I am taking the liberty of bringing the party to me!  (kind of)  

3 comments:

  1. yeah we need to get a pict of everyone and there babies. Kelsie missed you on her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the changes with the pic over to the side of each family. You do need some updated ones of some families. Why did you put addisons middle name on there? I like in your blog list how you put Tiffani DEES and Lori DEES- nice one.

    ReplyDelete