Thursday, February 5, 2009

FAMILY

Angie came over around Christmas time when MOST of the family was still here and took pictures of us.  These are the ones she e mailed to me so far.  There are more to come, so if you have been left out, I don't want anyone to decide who my favorites are!  (ha ha)  I will post you when Angie gets it to me.  Preston and Melanie had already left to go back to Idaho so they aren't in any of these and of course Aaron is not in them either.  I love the picture above with all the the grandchildren that were there.  Deryk was not there yet, so his kids are missing.  I love my grandkids they are so much fun.  
I don't know what happened to this picture.  Angie must have used a wide angle lens!  
Deryk and Sally, holding David, Brandon and Ashly are in the front
The whole gang.  Thank you Angie for taking such good pictures
This is taken the night the ward had an eagle recognition night for the boys who earned their eagles in 2008.  Sorry we didn't invite anyone.  We didn't realize what it was.  They gave the tree boys that got recognized a flag in a box.  This is a pretty lame picture of me and Verlynn but it is good of Nathanael.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill
    I am so happy you have a blog now! Your family is getting so big! So many beautiful grandchildren! It seems not that long ago when I came into the family most of your kids were that age! Come by my blog sometime and visit me!
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete