Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love grandkids!

If anyone gets offended because their children aren't displayed in this post, just send me pictures and I'll take care of that! Or even if you're not offended, send them anyway, I love grandkid pictures!

Ok, I know that Angie has this picture on her web site, but I love it because He got all of those scabs from falling off of the swing, and look what he is on as happy as can be! Way to go Seth you're tuff!

Ok, I know, I have done it again, Tiffani posted this picture of Logan on her blog too, but I have grandma's bragging rights and wanted to add it.

Melanie just e mailed a bunch of pictures to me of Preston (Little guy) They took pictures while she is in Arizona. If she posted these on her blog I don't know it because I don't even know if she has a blog!

Another of Little guy, he's always so happy
Thanks for the pictures guys!

3 comments: