This is the "After" picture. I got a great idea because I am such a decorator and thought I would improve the look in the office up here. I did it kind of later in the day yesterday (Saturday) and I went in today to see how it dried and this is the sight I saw! Should have left it white with concrete spills! I guess I will put another coat or two on it tomorrow and hopefully that will help the ugly color too!
Ok, this is the before picture. Preston built this desk for the ministorage office. As you can see, we never finished the back wall, it still had some concrete stain on it and I decided that I am a really good decorator so I was going to paint that wall and make it beautiful. I went to Walmart and bought some oops paint. Note to self (as
Angie says) there is a reason they call it oops and noone bought it.


Thanks for your post. We should appreciate all the Lord gives us even though times are tough in the world. His hand is manifest in many ways, it just depends on how you look at things. And attitude. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteWow, looks good there mom. You'll have to post a pic of the final product. Are you going to paint just above the desk? The wall around it looks pretty white in contrast to that painted section.
ReplyDelete