Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Oh sooooo Cold! And White

This is the view I saw when I woke up Monday morning after I arrived in Rexburg and the Ministorage.  I got out the truck with the plow on it and I plowed everything.  Then On Tuesday I got to do it all over again.  It is now Wednesday and I have plowed again.  I even drove the plow truck to the gas station to fill it up!  I felt so masculine.  It is still snowing so I will get to plow again before dark.  Oh, I forgot to mention, I also shovel the snow where the plow won't reach.  Quite a feat for an overweight grandma that has never lived in the snow!  

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a blast. Yeah it is a totally different world down here. i am glad I dont have to plow anything. I put some picts up of Kelsie's Birthday. Have fun plowing the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mind the snow. It was when the sky and the ground were like the same color (like your picture) and it stayed like that for weeks without a break that I started feeling claustrophobic. I think your brain needs variety of colors, and the sun. Grey is so BLAH!

    ReplyDelete