
After putting the grandkids pictures on, I was looking through my pictures and saw some funny ones of my kids and I decided to put some of them on for all to enjoy!
Above is Aaron when he was about 3 month old Look at that hair

I couldn't find good pictures of Preston when he was little, I am going to have to figure out where they are! Nicely posed school picture though

And this is another not so nicely posed school picture of Spencer. Who the heck would take a picture of a kid with his hair sticking up? Big glasses were in style then too, really.

And this is the picture that spurred me on to wanting to post pictures of the kids when they were little. I crack up every time I look at Tiffani. This was taken in the kitchen of my mom's house. Not too flattering of her, she really was cute and not so chubby faced! Tiffani, does that hammer in Deryk's hand remind you of your oldest?



come on! What is the purpose of this embarrasing post! I distinctly remember an awful one of Aaron and Deryk they don't look too bad here. Nathanael is missing from the embarrasment too!
ReplyDeleteYou need to do the cutest ones of us next to make us feel better. I have a few of me I'll have to scan for you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethanks for leaving out my really bad ones and Tiff, chubby babies are cute it is not embarrasing. my chubby ones are way worse.
ReplyDelete