Thursday, February 5, 2009

Announcement of things to come!


I opened up my e mail yesterday from Preston and Melanie and this is the picture that appeared.  This was their way of announcing that Melanie is expecting.  How exciting.  We can't wait to have another one.  Lori and Trevor aren't as good at keeping a secret as Preston and Melanie are.  We have known for awhile that Lori is expecting the end of August.  Now we find out that Melanie is expecting the end of August too!  Grandkids are the best.  We will have 15 by the end of August.  Sally and Angie, want to made it 17?  Go for it!!!  (just kidding)

5 comments:

  1. glad you didn't say tiff you want to make it 18, I think I'll sit back and watch everyone else add to the family now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!!!!! I love kids--but I need a 5 year break. At least. I'll leave the multiplying and replenishing to Lori and Melanie! You have to look at it this way. With me having grand kids comes with a lot of sacrifice from you and my mom also. If I got pregnant I'd need help driving Brandon to school, I'd need someone watching my kids, someone to clean my house, someone to drive me to the doctor, take me to the hospital (at least for 4-5 months), I'd be financially ruined if we had a kid right now also. It sounds tragic--but my brain couldn't handle it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But it would be a quick and effortless diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew she was pregnant too all along, Next time I get pregnant I will wait for Melanie to tell everyone she is pregnant so I am not first. Because by the looks of it all of our kids are going to be days or weeks apart. Its hilarious how we are due on the some day pretty much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute way of announcing your having another baby!

    ReplyDelete