Thursday, June 24, 2010

NATHANAEL'S ADDRESS and letter

Just want to make sure everyone has Nathanael's address.  I am sure he would love all the letters that he can get.

Recruit Dees, Nathanael C.
1st RT BN CHARLIE CO. PLATOON 1049
40002 Midway Ave
San Diego, CA  92140-5550

Below is the letter we received from him yesterday.  It was a form  letter that he signed at the bottom. 

Dear Mom and Dad,
I have arrived at MCRD San Diego and have been placed in my training platoon.  I am fine and in good health.  While here at recruit training I am no allowed to receive certain items such as vitamins, alcohol, pornographic material, gambling devices, tobacco products, and combustibles.  Please do not send any packages (ie cookies, candy, socks, underwear, etc.).  Also prescription medication cannot be sent under any circumstance.  A medical officer authorized to treat recruits will provide all medication to me.  While here at Recruit Training I will not need you to send any money.  I earn enough to cover all expenses that will occur while going through day to day training here at MCRD San Diego.  I apologize that this letter is short but in the beginning we are somewhat pressed for time.  I promise to write later. 

You can reach me at the following address:

The adress is there and he signs on the line underneath.  I will keep you posted on letters that come.

No comments:

Post a Comment