I will retype his letter so all can enjoy it. Please write to him. I put his address in the previous post.
To whom it may concern,
I am at boot camp and have been for a week now. It is exactly how I thought it would be only with better food. That only makes it harder to finish the meal though because you want to savor the taste. Church here was really good yesterday and the highlight of the week. My recieving DI looked a lot like Leondro Barbosa so that was cool. They have a way to somehow make everything here very unenjoyable especially showers. I got my wisdom tooth out today so I finally had time to write because it scored me a day of bed rest. You probably won't get this for awhile though because I still can't send letters. I really love it here, just kidding. Can't wait for September 10. Love Nathanael
PS. Feel free to give my address to any that may wish to write me
PS Please never send a package, only letters and pictures are acceptable.
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment