Saturday, June 19, 2010

FATHERS

I must start with my own father.  He is the most perfect man that I know.  He will be 87 in August and is in better shape than I am. 
Now I will add pictures of all the other wonderful fathers in my life, from the father of my children to my children that are fathers and I will not forget my father in law who has been gone for many years but not forgotten. 












VerLynn and Lori
Naris,  VerLynn's dad
Deryk, my oldest and now a father of 3
Spencer and Angie,  Spencer is now the father of 2 
Preston and his family.  He is obviously the father of 2
Then there are my two son in laws, this is Micah and his family.  He is the father of 6.
Trevor and his family and he is the father of 2.
I am so grateful for all of the fathers in my life.  I love all of you! 

1 comment:

  1. Great tribute to your wonderful men!
    Preston looks SO much like your dad!!! We are very thankful for him! He is such a GOOD Dad and is so kind to Melanie. Thanks for raising him right!

    ReplyDelete