Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm thinking of going private

Sorry I have posted so many times in the last couple of days, but here I go again.  I didn't want to go private, but I worry about all the strange countries that are viewing my blog from other blogs.  Don't want any pictures to wind up in bad places.  Sooooo, I think the drill is that I have to have everyone's e mail addresses that want to view my blog in order to add you to the ok list.  So, if I don't have your e mail address, please give it to me.  I will wait awhile to make it private so that I can get everyone added

10 comments:

  1. Are you referring to Avilés, Asturias???? Where the heck is that?? I have alot of strange countries visiting my blog too. Its kinda scary that they are looking into our life...and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I still want to view your blog!
    nevitt.malinda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where that is and yes, that is the one that spurred the thought. I've heard that some people will take pictures and use them for not so good purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dstarrw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lisa0305@juno.com
    I love keeping up with the Dees

    ReplyDelete
  6. cro06015@byui.edu Thanks Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello.
    My name is Silvia and I'm from Asturias, Spain.
    I have never left a comment, but now I have realized that you are worried because you don't know who I am and why I am reading your blog.
    I'm a forty two year old woman, wife and mother. I like reading blogs in English because this is a good way to remember your language, that I studied a lot of years ago.
    I'm sorry you have been worried because of me.
    Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be able to read it! :)
    gisellecardona@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I have an invite?!?! bajensen07@gmail.com

    Adree

    ReplyDelete