His famous monkey face
hmmmmmmm, don't think I can find words
(he even went to Walmart dressed like this, he is now one of the pictures in that e mail that goes around with the weird people at Walmart:0)
Happy Birthday, We love you!
I love the one at the bottom because his expression is priceless. His graduation ceremony was real lame. The school did not set up chairs so there were hundreds of people who couldn't fit in the bleachers just standing everywhere. We couldn't see or hear very well and it was real disappointing that the school wasn't better prepared, but the most important thing is that he graduated!
I love the one at the bottom because his expression is priceless. His graduation ceremony was real lame. The school did not set up chairs so there were hundreds of people who couldn't fit in the bleachers just standing everywhere. We couldn't see or hear very well and it was real disappointing that the school wasn't better prepared, but the most important thing is that he graduated!




Marines!!!...I can't imagine not having kids at home. You'll have to let me know if the weird turns into wonderful! Good luck Nathaniel and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my great singer!
ReplyDeleteGood job Nathanael life is way better out of dumb high school, you will go far in wide in life! Jill: I just canceled my F.B account, spread the word if anyone even notices.
ReplyDelete