A little dark, but this was at the reception when they were eating the cake
Before the reception, getting everything set up. This is the part where I was in bed trying to shake off being so dizzy I couldn't function. Sorry I wasn't more help. Thanks to a priesthood blessing, I was up and functioning again by the time the reception started.
I love this picture. Aaron and Lori were always like my twins since they were so close in age.
Sally and Lori were the twins for the night. They
both bought the same dress and didn't know it. They are our twins with different mothers!
Lori, Melanie and Sally. Where is Angie?
Sally, Briana and Lori. Once again, where was Angie and Melanie? That would have been so awesome to have a picture with all of the girls, including Tiffani. Maybe someday that will happen. As the family gets larger, that gets harder to accomplish.
Preston and Aaron. I don't think Aaron could have smiled any bigger if he would have tried.
Aaron and Deryk. Now I have to ask where was Spencer? Spencer and Angie must have been hiding somewhere. :0)
VerLynn, Aaron, Briana and me after the sealing.
Ashly and Kelsie
This day was a great day. We missed Tiffani and all of her family, they were the only ones in our family who couldn't be there. We are so grateful to have great kids who turned out great in spite of their parents and they are doing an awesome job of raising their own kids. We love you all!







I took out my camera right as spencer and angie were leaving. I did get a family picture of them, but i didnt post it. Got one of sallys family too. My camera died after these pictures. I do have a few more I didnt post though. And I was limited on the time I had to take pictures with Aaron and Briana so I tried to be fast--they were sick of pictures at that point. I was sad we didnt get a girls one and a boys one though. We really didnt get much of our family. We will have to some day.
ReplyDeleteThose are the biggest smiles on both your boys! I have a hard time getting Preston to smile for any picture. This one is the biggest and best I've ever seen! WE sure had a fun time at the reception!
ReplyDelete