This is Ashly and David. I just finished cutting David's hair. Ashly wanted hers cut too until I told her I only knew how to cut hair like a boy.
I took this picture of Kelsie while Lori and Trevor were at the Dr, so I can explain her eyes. I kept taking pictures of her with the flash on the camera and I looked at her and she kept blinking her eyes real weird. This is one of the blinks. Sorry about the dirty shirt, like every great grandma, she has been eating chocolate chips and anything else she wanted!


A dirty kid is the sign of a GREAT Grandma! That means they had the beat time, and will hopefully sleep well.
ReplyDeleteI've decided a good solution to keeping kids clean is to install a garbage disposal in the bath tub. Than you can stick them in there, chunks and all, and than just turn on the disposal when your done.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe door is here in town. LOTS of awesome places here. OLD stuff is GOOD!