Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Tiffani & Addison


Tiffani at 3 months old. So cute! Tiffani has most of her pictures, so I didn't have a real good selection to pick from. Maybe she will share them with me soon! :0)

All of out pictures burned up in our fire in 1987, so I have taken pictures from my mom's photo albums and scanned them in. We taught Tiffani at a young age how to talk on the phone! She became an expert by her teenage years!

Oh my goodness, the big hair days! I think She was 13 in this picture, so 90's hair styles. We all thought the perm fuzz was really cool then.

This is obviously Tiffani's Senior Picture, or one of them. Notice the hair styles had changed over the years.

I'm sure she will be thrilled that I put this one in. I believe she was expecting Logan.

Tiffani and her husband Micah. Happy Birthday!!!! We all love you!

5 comments:

  1. Cute post!! Love the hair styles ; )

    Can't believe Addie is 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day to Tiff! Love the pictures. Now she's 30 with me!! It's a good thing 30 isn't old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thanks mom- I think :) Nice picture selection, I especially love the massive prego picture. That was when I was in labor with Megan. Lori and Melanie- no you are not big here is what big is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Tiffani, I never saw you pregnant with Megan, but man you were HUGE! I don't think I saw you that huge pregnant with any of the other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure I was bigger with Kyle he came out 1 1/2 lbs bigger than megan. I don't have a pic though.

    ReplyDelete