Sunday, July 26, 2009

Idaho Weeds and My New Ride


We were all in Idaho together this last week, me, VerLynn, Nathanael and Preston. It was so nice to have everyone here. This is a picture of Nathanael taming the weeds. They all worked hard this week and they are now on their way back home. Cross your fingers, it looks like we are getting a job we bid on. VerLynn had to go home to meet with the General Contractor. So I am here alone. Which brings me to the picture below:

This is now my new ride! VerLynn took the car back home and there is no other vehicle for me to drive except this! I have to admit, in my own prideful way, I was very embarrassed driving it to church this morning. I don't mind driving it to the store, but church was a little much for me. Pride maybe? Now I am going to drive it to the Burton's for dinner. Their son was Aaron's missionary companion and they invited me over for dinner. Their son is home now.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhh- that is rough. I would have had a hard time too! I hated getting taken to school in the rabbit and the el-Camino. I cant imagine a u hall. hope you don't break down in it, that would make it even worse!

    ReplyDelete