You might have to click on this to see what it is. But this is a picture that Seth brought in to me today. He said it was from the dogs! I think this picture is worth $2.52!!!
Lori and Melanie were pregnant together with Kelsie and Preston and now they are pregnant together again. I took a picture of them when the were pregnant the first time just like this one so I told them I needed another one just like it. Kelsie wanted in on the action and even lifted her shirt to show her belly! Glad Melanie and Lori kept theirs down. Maybe I will go look through my pictures and post the one I took with their 1st babies. Ok, obviously I found it. This was taken real close to the same far along as they are now. (Is that a sentence?)


I owe you 2.52 : ) It was good to come visit!
ReplyDeletemy stomach looks weird. It is pointy at the end.
ReplyDeleteLori, you're baby is sitting with its bum facing out and it is curled up in a ball.
ReplyDeletewow, they aren't very big. Thats how big I am at 6 months! (no exaggeration either)
ReplyDelete