Sunday, July 26, 2009

Aaron's Trainer


This is my second post today, so check the one below to get the whole story. This is a picture of me with Aaron's trainer, Elder Riley Burton. I ate dinner with them today, yummy ribs. I'm gratetful that Aaron got a trainer like him. he is an outstanding young man and his family is awesome.

4 comments:

  1. and he looks like he's 40 years old

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to be offended when he sees that comment! he doesn't look old. He is older though because he left on his mission later than most. He's about Aaron's height I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you saw Elder Burton. I never met him but I still hear so many great things about him from the Elders. I did not realize that he trained Elder Dees. I am so happy that the work is going so well for ELder Dees and his companion. Just 24 more days....I can't believe it! Let us know your plans, and if you ahve time to drop by and see us, have dinner or something OK

    ReplyDelete