
Neal is my "little" brother and he thought if he didn't come into work on his 50th birthday that no one would make a big deal about it. (that's what I was told anyway) Well, my sisters and I taught him that you can run, but you can't hide! :0}

He was nice enough to have his bulletin board pretty empty so that I had a place to put all of the signs.

This is my favorite

This is his office as you walk in. He also got a cake, hope it was good. Maybe he'll bring me a piece? :=}
Happy Birthday Neal, thanks for being a great brother!
My favorite one was "If you were a horse they would have shot you by now". That was so twisted and funny! I'm glad you made him feel special today, Neal is a great person!
ReplyDeleteI love all those signs! They are awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhats that sayingabout 'paybacks'. The only problem is that I will probably forget....I am over 50 ya know!!!!!
ReplyDelete