
Today is Jenna's birthday. She is Tiffani's first daughter. She is just as sweet as she looks. If Grandpa Dees was still alive he would tell her that she is "the prettiest girl in Colorado Springs" (remember that Tiffani?) This is a picture taken the day she was baptized last year

This is the youngest picture I could find of her. Don't know why I have no baby pictures

This is a fairly recent picture I pulled off of Micah's blog. I love this picture of Jenna.

Beautiful Jenna, Hope you had a very happy birthday. Sorry the earrings were too big. Trade them in for something that works. Grandpa and I love you a lot.
thank you grandma I love you too. we'll trade them for something else. the necklace still worked. thanks anyways. i had a happy birthday
ReplyDeletelove, Jenna
Jenna is a wonderful beautiful girl. And I saw a picture on one of your side table of Jenna about a month ago when she was 3. You'll have to scan that one. She looks so cute in it.
ReplyDelete