2 months ago
Sunday, June 7, 2009
So You Think You Can Dance here they come
I watched Ashly dance on Saturday and I took videos. I tried to upload the video of her dancing but I guess it was too big because after about 20 hours of trying I finally told it to stop. I picked a smaller clip to post. I'll try another one and see if I can get at least some dancing. This is the tumbling part. (for those who don't know, Ashly is Deryk's girl)
I couldn't get another to up load, too big I guess, but I found another dancer in the family and he is a "table dancer" Hopefully his video will upload. Don't look at the mess in the room, as you can see by the video Preston is really good at "redecorating" or remodeling as VerLynn puts it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cute! I feel your pain. I just spent all day trying to figure out how to up load video!
ReplyDeleteAshly is quit the summer salter!! Go PRESTON! CUTE CUTE! Oh and my instructor will be calling the AZ REP.
ReplyDelete