
Of course this is my Father. He is the most perfect man that I know. If I could be 1/2 the person he is I would be happy.

VerLynn isn't my father, but he is the father of my children. I couldn't ask for a better father for my children. He has taught them to be good people and to work hard. He is a spiritual giant and I love him for all that he has done for me and my kids. Thank you VerLynn I love you a lot.
This is my grandfather, this picture is one of the very few wedding pictures that survived our fire, this is of my Grandpa Bowen and me at my reception. He died 20 years ago. I loved my Grandpa Bowen, he was a great man.
This is a picture of my other grandfather, Grandpa Fisher. I never knew my grandpa Fisher in this life but I know I knew and loved him from before. He died before my parents were married, but I know he was a great man and I have a great love for him

This is my Father in Law, Naris Dees, he died about 15 years ago. He was a great man too, I loved Naris like a father. He was always happy and always saw the glass 1/2 full. He is a great example of happiness and charity that we could all follow.
The other special fathers in my life are my sons. They are great dads. This one is of Deryk , my first born, changing the diaper on his newborn in the hospital. What a dad! (the baby is David)
Spencer, my second son, third child is a great dad too, this is him holding his newborn in that special way that dads seem to love. (Addison)
The last of my boys to be a father is Preston, he is my 3rd son and my 4th child. He is a great dad too. He is here with his first and only child (for a few weeks anyway) Preston Brigham, otherwise known as "little guy"
Now for my son in laws. This is Micah Murdock, Tiffani's husband, with his last of 6 children, Logan. Micah is an awesome dad and I am grateful that my grandchildren have such a good daddyThanks to all the great Fathers in my life I love you all


Verlynn looks good with a ball cap on.
ReplyDeleteIt simulates hair that's why. :0}
ReplyDeleteAhh, that was so nice. I think Micah felt loved.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to say though, that is an odd picture choice of Micah- leather coat, sunglasses and a half strangled Logan IN his jacket!
ReplyDeleteThanks for that post it was so sweet!
ReplyDelete