Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON

Preston was Born July 1 1987 oops, make that 1985, I have been corrected. He was 9 lbs and 10 oz. He was over 2 weeks late. This is his day and here are pictures of him growing up and grown up

I was looking for pictures of Preston in my computer when he was a baby and I don't have any! I guess I better find some. This is of preston when he was younger and we lived in the A J area.

He doesn't even know I have these pictures. This is Preston being a great husband bringing flowers to his wife!

Preston and Verlynn took a trip before Preston went on his mission. This is him at the Dunes. I think they were the Dunes by Rexburg.

The day Preston reported into the Mission home. This was taken on the Temple grounds in Provo

If you know Preston well, no words are necessary. If you don't know him well, this picture will surprise you. What you can't see in the picture is his cowboy boots over those purple knee socks and on him arm he penned in I love mom in a heart!
Have a great day. Even though you are away from you wife and son. Sorry about that again.

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE Preston! He is always so kind and thoughtful to Melanie...well to EVERYONE! I am thankful for him and for the wonderful man he has become. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Preston!

    ReplyDelete